Yes, here is another life lately because I can’t believe it is already April. This means we have completed 1/4th of 2017, already. Wow, that was fast. Wasn’t it yesterday that I was in Bali, celebrating the New Year? God, I am still on the hangover of 2016. Haven’t started writing 2017, without striking of 2016. Anyways, here is what am up to.
Nothing. I am up to nothing this month. Because am all ready to celebrate Easter at home. I am travelling home this week and will be back only after mid April, which means I am just gonna eat and sleep till I am back. Still, I have some plans for half of April and May which I wanna put down here, so that I will still remember the plan once am back from my mini vacation. Here comes another bullet point post. Please don’t be annoyed.
- I have cleaned up my closet, finally. Last week I realized that my closet can be quoted as the best example for a disaster. So I bravely pulled everything out, threw a lot of clothes which I haven’t used in last 2 months and cleaned everything up.
- While I was cleaning my closet, I found so many chocolates (I had to throw few that got expired), the missing bottles from Victoria Secrets Perfume collection, my silver nose ring and natural fragrant fruit/flower soaps we bought from Bali. I swear I have no idea, how these things got into my closet, I suspect by life partner for that.
- Since I cleaned all the stuff up, and found that there is not many trendy casual outfits to wear, I decided to go shopping, but quickly ‘had’ to give up the idea(majorly because of a money saver husband). But, inspired from the latest blog I found, I decided to try some minimalist ideas and try to refrain myself from shopping for next 3 month. While I am not shopping, I am trying to figure out my natural style, save some money, make a list of basic things I need to carry own my style with minimalism. So if I am not tempted badly, I would be doing any shopping only in July, technically. But hey, since my birthday is this month, I deserve one day exception aright.
- I started wearing more formals to office now since its impossible to wear denim for even 5 mins(it comes up to 46 degree some days), and I am not left with too many ethnic wear since my closet clean up.
- We are back in house hunting. Ya. We had parked this tedious and boring activity since last year but now we are back on it. We really want to own a house at the place we live now. And wish to have a pretty library cum work space for us, attached to our bedroom. We are seeing options. It is taking too much time and money. I hope we could finalize by this year.
- I am yet to get some plants for my balcony. I have had many chances in last month but I don’t want them to be burn in the horrible summer sun and die without getting water since am not home for 2 weeks. So postponed this until monsoon. I am planning for a jasmine and bougainvillea.
- Even though I would be away from my laptop and mostly phone for next 2 weeks, I am gonna go strong with my 30 non-travel post challenge. So do come back for new posts twice in a week.
Also, consider this as my second non-travel post. Hehe. See ya.